Many people are self-conscious about some part of their body. Often, many women are self-conscious about their rear ends because of famous actresses and singers who have perfectly round buns that fill out their jeans and bikinis. Some women have all the luck and are born with a perfect butt. For all others, there is buttock augmentation.
There are two ways to perform buttock augmentation. The first is to use fat injections. The fat used to shape your buttocks is taken from another part of your body, like your abdomen, and then injected into your buttocks.
The second way to perform buttock augmentation is to use implants.
You can choose the size and shape of your implant in your initial consultation. The implants are made of silicone elastomer. This material makes the implants light, soft, and solid. They are designed to resist tearing and wear. They are much stronger than saline filled implants that are common in breast augmentation. Buttock implants are safe and provide the desired results.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
Buttock augmentation lets men and women who do not have volume in their rear ends or who do not like the shape of their rears get the perfect shape. There are benefits to both fat injects and buttock implants. Both give great results and the desired shape. The benefits to buttock implants include:
– No risk of the fat injections absorbing into the body
– The implants are permanent and no additional injections are needed
– Implants allow patients who do not have adequate fat deposits for transfer to have buttock augmentation
– Pants, skirts, and swimsuits will fit better
– Self-esteem and confidence are boosted
Candidates for Buttock Augmentation
You are a candidate for buttock augmentation if you:
– Are at least 18 years old
– Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
– Have realistic expectations for the surgery
– Know buttock implants are for aesthetic improvement
– Are in good psychological and physical health
In your initial consultation with your cosmetic surgeon, you will discuss your goals for the surgery and the results you hope to achieve. You will be able to tell the surgeon what you want to improve about your appearance and what changes you wish to see. This information will help your surgeon determine if you are a good candidate for buttock augmentation and if combining another cosmetic surgery procedure will help you get the specific results you desire. Buttock augmentation may also be performed with liposuction to help fully contour your body to your desired shape.